Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Full Swing

We are in full swing. Another day is done. I did a bunch of Gallbladders and a double hernia repair in a very cute 2 yr old. My day went well, it is nurses week, so today I went to a little nursing day celebration and had a piece of good cake and ice cream. Tomorrow I do eyeballs again. I am just working hard, and loving my pillow at night. We have been having a bunch of tours on the ship for the Antiguains. I don't know if they are from the government or university or nursing and medical schools? but we have had a ton of traffic evereywhere including the OR. It has been fun talking with them. They are all very gracious and speak of all the kindness that has been extended to them and their country. I am off to yet another meeting. Goooo Nuggets!!
Love Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment