Thursday, April 30, 2009


Well I am off on my adventure. I can't believe it is here already. It seems like only yesterday that I signed up for this. I have very strong feelings close to the surface at this time; excitement, apprehension, sadness for leaving my family, but joy for what I will be doing. This experience is way out of my comfort zone but I know it is what I am suppose to do. I was set apart for this mission and my bishop gave me a beautiful comforting blessing, so I am going with peace in my heart. As Helen Keller said;

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

So this is my motto for this experience. Thank you all for your words of encouragement, and your love and support.

Bon Voyage!!




1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having sooo much fun! As I write this, I know you are only on an airplane to DR, but maybe by the time you read this, you will have already had some positive adventures! I LOVE YOU TONS!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete